- Participants learn key elements about the current situation and future challenges of building a lasting peace in Tunisia;
- Participants learn about principles, specific fields and tools in peacebuilding and peacemediation;
- Participants learn how to address complex circumstances and build legitimate and inclusive processes for building peace in Tunisia;
- Participants acquire practical skills and applicable knowledge in the fields of peacebuilding and peacemediation;
- Participants have the possibility to exchange and present their own projects and cases. After their presentations, they will benefit from an interactive discussion with the group and from experts’ feedback on their case
- The organizers are sensitive to the different cultural backgrounds, concepts and experiences of the participants; therefore the intercultural exchange is an integral part of the Summer Academy and Forum;
- The æ-Centre International Academy and Forum is an international platform for the peacebuilding and peacemediation scene and it contributes in paving the way for networking and future cooperation projects.
The participants receive certificates of participation for attending at least 80% of the program.